BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health just updated COVID-19 infection numbers for the State of Florida at 2:30p Thursday. Here’s the latest from the DOH:
Positive Cases of COVID-19
27 – Florida Residents5 – Florida Cases Repatriated*3 – Non-Florida Residents.
2 – Florida Residents
Number of Negative Test Results: 301
Number of Pending Test Results: 147
Number of People Under Public Health Monitoring
476 – currently being monitored. 1230 people monitored to date
Positive Test: A positive test is when a sample sent to the state health lab comes back positive for COVID-19.
*Florida Cases Repatriated: The United States Department of State officially coordinated the return of a person living in Florida to the United States and those persons are isolated at a federally designated site until healthy. A repatriated case is when the United States Department of State officially coordinates the return of a Florida resident to the United States.
Negative Test Result: A negative test result is when a sample sent to the state health lab comes back negative for COVID-19.
Pending Test Result: A pending test result is when a sample sent to the state health lab has not been declared positive or negative at the time.
People Under Public Health Monitoring: The number of people under public health monitoring includes those at risk of having been exposed to COVID-19 who are monitoring their health under the supervision of public health officials.
|Florida Residents Diagnosed in Floridaas of 2:49 p.m. ET 3/12/2020|
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny