BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health just updated COVID-19 infection numbers for the State of Florida at 2:30p Thursday. Here’s the latest from the DOH:
Positive Cases of COVID-19
27 – Florida Residents5 – Florida Cases Repatriated*3 – Non-Florida Residents.
2 – Florida Residents
Number of Negative Test Results: 301
Number of Pending Test Results: 147
Number of People Under Public Health Monitoring
476 – currently being monitored. 1230 people monitored to date
Positive Test: A positive test is when a sample sent to the state health lab comes back positive for COVID-19.
*Florida Cases Repatriated: The United States Department of State officially coordinated the return of a person living in Florida to the United States and those persons are isolated at a federally designated site until healthy. A repatriated case is when the United States Department of State officially coordinates the return of a Florida resident to the United States.
Negative Test Result: A negative test result is when a sample sent to the state health lab comes back negative for COVID-19.
Pending Test Result: A pending test result is when a sample sent to the state health lab has not been declared positive or negative at the time.
People Under Public Health Monitoring: The number of people under public health monitoring includes those at risk of having been exposed to COVID-19 who are monitoring their health under the supervision of public health officials.
|Florida Residents Diagnosed in Floridaas of 2:49 p.m. ET 3/12/2020|
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive