BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton has canceled all programs, meetings and events through April 30, 2020.
From the City of Boca Raton:
The City of Boca Raton is coordinating with all of our community partners while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation for our area. City staff is continuously assessing and adapting emergency plans for COVID-19 and is implementing mitigation strategies to slow the transmission of the disease, in particular to protect individuals at increased risk for severe illness, including older adults and those with underlying health conditions, as well as the healthcare of critical infrastructure workforces.
In an abundance of caution, all special events, performances, programs, classes, athletics, clinics, rentals, camps and meetings have been postponed or canceled through April 30th, 2020. The Police Department has also temporarily suspended citizen fingerprinting at the main police department and mall annex until further notice
more information, visit the City’s website by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS