BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is unclear why people are going crazy trying to buy toilet paper. There is no evidence that wrapping yourself in toilet paper is going to prevent you from contracting Coronavirus. As medical experts have pointed out time and time again, this isn’t a gastrointestinal disease — in other words, you’ll continue to use the bathroom at the intervals that you do now.
But in Boca Raton — infused with just a bit of New Yorker insanity — folks are waiting in line for what we’re told is hours, YES HOURS, to buy toilet paper. The photo sent to us above is from the Target in West Boca this (Saturday, March 14, 2020) morning.
If there is a separate gastrointestinal issue infecting thousands in Boca and Delray, please let us know.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools