BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is unclear why people are going crazy trying to buy toilet paper. There is no evidence that wrapping yourself in toilet paper is going to prevent you from contracting Coronavirus. As medical experts have pointed out time and time again, this isn’t a gastrointestinal disease — in other words, you’ll continue to use the bathroom at the intervals that you do now.
But in Boca Raton — infused with just a bit of New Yorker insanity — folks are waiting in line for what we’re told is hours, YES HOURS, to buy toilet paper. The photo sent to us above is from the Target in West Boca this (Saturday, March 14, 2020) morning.
If there is a separate gastrointestinal issue infecting thousands in Boca and Delray, please let us know.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified