BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is unclear why people are going crazy trying to buy toilet paper. There is no evidence that wrapping yourself in toilet paper is going to prevent you from contracting Coronavirus. As medical experts have pointed out time and time again, this isn’t a gastrointestinal disease — in other words, you’ll continue to use the bathroom at the intervals that you do now.
But in Boca Raton — infused with just a bit of New Yorker insanity — folks are waiting in line for what we’re told is hours, YES HOURS, to buy toilet paper. The photo sent to us above is from the Target in West Boca this (Saturday, March 14, 2020) morning.
If there is a separate gastrointestinal issue infecting thousands in Boca and Delray, please let us know.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County