BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is unclear why people are going crazy trying to buy toilet paper. There is no evidence that wrapping yourself in toilet paper is going to prevent you from contracting Coronavirus. As medical experts have pointed out time and time again, this isn’t a gastrointestinal disease — in other words, you’ll continue to use the bathroom at the intervals that you do now.
But in Boca Raton — infused with just a bit of New Yorker insanity — folks are waiting in line for what we’re told is hours, YES HOURS, to buy toilet paper. The photo sent to us above is from the Target in West Boca this (Saturday, March 14, 2020) morning.
If there is a separate gastrointestinal issue infecting thousands in Boca and Delray, please let us know.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain