BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Agencies throughout Palm Beach County are now manning hotlines for residents who need information, clarification, or non-emergency help. As always, call 911 or your local police department or emergency medical services department for crisis or life threatening situations.
The Palm Beach County School District: 561-969-5849 is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Palm Beach County Emergency Information Center: 561-712-6400 is available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health: 866-779-6121 is available 24/7 until further notice.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped