BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Agencies throughout Palm Beach County are now manning hotlines for residents who need information, clarification, or non-emergency help. As always, call 911 or your local police department or emergency medical services department for crisis or life threatening situations.
The Palm Beach County School District: 561-969-5849 is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Palm Beach County Emergency Information Center: 561-712-6400 is available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health: 866-779-6121 is available 24/7 until further notice.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…