BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Agencies throughout Palm Beach County are now manning hotlines for residents who need information, clarification, or non-emergency help. As always, call 911 or your local police department or emergency medical services department for crisis or life threatening situations.
The Palm Beach County School District: 561-969-5849 is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Palm Beach County Emergency Information Center: 561-712-6400 is available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health: 866-779-6121 is available 24/7 until further notice.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak