BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com can’t help but notice that both West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center — all owed by Tenet Healthcare — have issued a grand total of zero news releases since the Coronavirus crisis started several days ago. In contrast. Boca Raton Regional Hospital — now run by Baptist Healthcare — has issued several updates, clearly efforting to keep the community calm while explaining that the public may see tents outside as facilities gear up for what could be a difficult period of time.
Why is Tenet being so quiet? Unclear. But a look at the website for West Boca Medical Center, compared to Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s website, reveals a total lack of awareness and community involvement. Tenet’s West Boca Medical Center is promoting itself and only itself.
By contrast, the Boca Raton Regional Hospital website is full of information and guidance for a concerned public.
We do know that both West Boca and Delray Medical are limiting visitor access. But while Baptist is promoting free TeleMedicine to those who fear they could be exposed — or have COVID-19 like symptoms — Tenet is apparently offering nothing — other than information about their new CEO’s last name.
We’ll update if Tenet starts to focus on the community and not itself.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem