BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Executive Order — signed today, March 17, 2020 — bans any restaurant worker from entering his/her place of employment if they were in an ANY airport within the past 14 days.
The ban also applies to any employee who was on a cruise ship within the past 14 days or came into contact with anyone showing symptoms or is awaiting test results for Coronavirus.
The ban lasts at least two weeks — the self-quarantine period for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail