BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Executive Order — signed today, March 17, 2020 — bans any restaurant worker from entering his/her place of employment if they were in an ANY airport within the past 14 days.
The ban also applies to any employee who was on a cruise ship within the past 14 days or came into contact with anyone showing symptoms or is awaiting test results for Coronavirus.
The ban lasts at least two weeks — the self-quarantine period for COVID-19.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record