BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Executive Order — signed today, March 17, 2020 — bans any restaurant worker from entering his/her place of employment if they were in an ANY airport within the past 14 days.
The ban also applies to any employee who was on a cruise ship within the past 14 days or came into contact with anyone showing symptoms or is awaiting test results for Coronavirus.
The ban lasts at least two weeks — the self-quarantine period for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW