BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The early morning Coronavirus numbers from Florida’s Department of Health shows that Palm Beach County is holding stead with 8 confirmed cases. Of those 8, according to the Health Department, 7 are travel-related.
If those numbers seem low, keep in mind that Florida as a state is awaiting the results of 848 tests as of 7:05 a.m.
By the numbers: there are 142 active cases of Coronavirus in Florida, with 535 people currently being monitored for symptoms. Five people have died. If you’re looking for good news: 1,290 cases were previously monitored but are now off the Health Department’s radar.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”