BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The early morning Coronavirus numbers from Florida’s Department of Health shows that Palm Beach County is holding stead with 8 confirmed cases. Of those 8, according to the Health Department, 7 are travel-related.
If those numbers seem low, keep in mind that Florida as a state is awaiting the results of 848 tests as of 7:05 a.m.
By the numbers: there are 142 active cases of Coronavirus in Florida, with 535 people currently being monitored for symptoms. Five people have died. If you’re looking for good news: 1,290 cases were previously monitored but are now off the Health Department’s radar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…