BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The early morning Coronavirus numbers from Florida’s Department of Health shows that Palm Beach County is holding stead with 8 confirmed cases. Of those 8, according to the Health Department, 7 are travel-related.
If those numbers seem low, keep in mind that Florida as a state is awaiting the results of 848 tests as of 7:05 a.m.
By the numbers: there are 142 active cases of Coronavirus in Florida, with 535 people currently being monitored for symptoms. Five people have died. If you’re looking for good news: 1,290 cases were previously monitored but are now off the Health Department’s radar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault