BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 11 a.m. update (March 17, 2020) from the Florida Department of Health raises the number of confirmed positive cases in Palm Beach County to 9. Of those cases, 7 are men, 2 are women, 7 are travel related.
According to the Department of Health, there are now 173 cases in Florida with 553 people being monitored for Coronavirus-like symptoms. The death count is 6.
Since the start of virus monitoring, 1,322 people were — but no longer are — monitored by state officials for Coronavirus.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge