BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 11 a.m. update (March 17, 2020) from the Florida Department of Health raises the number of confirmed positive cases in Palm Beach County to 9. Of those cases, 7 are men, 2 are women, 7 are travel related.
According to the Department of Health, there are now 173 cases in Florida with 553 people being monitored for Coronavirus-like symptoms. The death count is 6.
Since the start of virus monitoring, 1,322 people were — but no longer are — monitored by state officials for Coronavirus.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside