BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 11 a.m. update (March 17, 2020) from the Florida Department of Health raises the number of confirmed positive cases in Palm Beach County to 9. Of those cases, 7 are men, 2 are women, 7 are travel related.
According to the Department of Health, there are now 173 cases in Florida with 553 people being monitored for Coronavirus-like symptoms. The death count is 6.
Since the start of virus monitoring, 1,322 people were — but no longer are — monitored by state officials for Coronavirus.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths