BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District) —
The School District of Palm Beach County continues to work closely with the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as we monitor the current outbreak of COVID-19.
Guidance from both agencies is directly influencing the School District’s daily operations. The CDC advises limiting events and meetings that require close contact, and limiting the number of people confined to an enclosed area.
The District is following those recommendations to maintain vigilance in protecting the health and welfare of our students, staff, and District visitors.
The District is moving forward with scheduled Board Meetings, however, we have asked only critical staff to attend. The District is also appealing to members of the public to watch the meetings live online at palmbeachschools.org, on Comcast channel 234 orAT&T U-verse channel 99, rather than in person.
Members of the public who would like to address the Board are encouraged to email their written comments to the Clerk of the School Board, Carol Bass. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments will be attached to agendas and shared with Executive Leadership and Board members.
The District is also requesting that members of the public who do not have pre-arranged appointments with staff, refrain from visiting the Fulton-Holland Educational Services Center and any of the District’s ancillary buildings.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi