BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Preparing for what could be an extended lockdown, the Palm Beach County School District is urgently asking for your help in determining who needs technology assistance — computers/internet access — to learn at home.
From the Palm Beach County School District:
Parents: The Palm Beach County School District is trying to determine your child’s technology needs IN CASE the District decides it is in the best interest of students and staff to remain closed beyond spring break.
Last week you were emailed a Home Technology survey to determine if your child has access to a computer and if you have Wi-Fi. That survey is due back on Wednesday, March 18.
If you did not receive the survey, click right here, or you can find it on the School District’s website at palmbeachschools.org/coronavirus. Please call the District’s Coronavirus Information hotline at (561) 969-5840 if you need help filling out the survey.
Additionally, if you don’t have Wi-Fi, please be aware that Comcast is offering FREE Wifi for two months. For students who don’t have Wi-Fi at home, this will help them receive online instruction if necessary.
Find out more at: www.internetessentials.com
Again, that address is InternetEssentials.com
Again – if you need any assistance call the District’s hotline at
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club