BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: School District of Palm Beach County) — The School District of Palm Beach County reminds you that we are providing FREE meals to children 18 and younger – and ESE students up to the age of 22. These Grab and Go breakfasts and lunches are being distributed at 30 school sites. Walk, bike or drive up to receive your free food.
Adults requesting meals are required to have a child with them.
Today and Friday, our partners at Feeding South Florida will also be giving families boxes of food. All food will be distributed at the same 30 food sites.
Please check the contents of each meal as they may contain allergens.
The FREE food distributions are open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. through this Friday, March 20, at the following locations:
Benoist Farms Elementary
Forest Park Elementary
Hope Centennial Elementary
Indian Pines Elementary
Lake Park Elementary
Lake Worth High School
Lantana Middle School
Limestone Creek Elementary
Olympic Heights High
Osceola Creek Middle
Palm Springs Middle
PB Lakes High
Pine Jog Elementary
Spanish River High
Wellington Landings Middle
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday