BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (March 18, 2020) — The number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County jumped overnight to 13. By the numbers: 9 are men, 2 are women, and two are listed as “no data.” The age range of those with confirmed cases is 19 to 76.
There are now 216 confirmed cases in the State of Florida involving Florida residents, and 21 cases in non-Florida residents currently in the state. Of those positive cases, 129 were tested by public health officials and 66 were tested by private labs.
The Florida Department of Health says 832 cases are currently being monitored in the state — that would include people who are awaiting test results.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again