BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (March 18, 2020) — The number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County jumped overnight to 13. By the numbers: 9 are men, 2 are women, and two are listed as “no data.” The age range of those with confirmed cases is 19 to 76.
There are now 216 confirmed cases in the State of Florida involving Florida residents, and 21 cases in non-Florida residents currently in the state. Of those positive cases, 129 were tested by public health officials and 66 were tested by private labs.
The Florida Department of Health says 832 cases are currently being monitored in the state — that would include people who are awaiting test results.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child