Fired Employee Makes Claim In Lawsuit, Says Grieco Ford Of Delray Lied To Bank Of America
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray’s Grieco Ford is being sued in Palm Beach County Circuit Court by a now ex-employee who claims the dealership instructed him to “assist in the manipulation of inventory sale dates which were to be sent to Defendant’s (Grieco’s) lender for Floor Plan financing purposes.”
The employee says he was terminated days after he refused to comply.
From the suit: “The inventory value in an an automobile dealership is known as the floor plan. and Defendant’s lender, Bank of America, was provided information by Defendant regarding the floorpan periodically as (Bank of America) would be secured by the number of vehicles in Defendant’s floorpan and their value as either a new vehicle or a used vehicle.”
Adds the suit: “On a bank audit dated July 10, 2019, the dates were manipulated by Defendant’s employee in order to prolong paying off the floor plan amounts on sold vehicles to the Bank.
On a Bank audit dated September 25, 2019, Defendants’ employee requested that Plaintiff for the net audit call or e-mail her to manipulate the dates on the next Bank audit.”
Read the complete lawsuit below. We stress that a lawsuit is an accusation which will be resolved in court or other legal proceedings.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis