Fired Employee Makes Claim In Lawsuit, Says Grieco Ford Of Delray Lied To Bank Of America
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray’s Grieco Ford is being sued in Palm Beach County Circuit Court by a now ex-employee who claims the dealership instructed him to “assist in the manipulation of inventory sale dates which were to be sent to Defendant’s (Grieco’s) lender for Floor Plan financing purposes.”
The employee says he was terminated days after he refused to comply.
From the suit: “The inventory value in an an automobile dealership is known as the floor plan. and Defendant’s lender, Bank of America, was provided information by Defendant regarding the floorpan periodically as (Bank of America) would be secured by the number of vehicles in Defendant’s floorpan and their value as either a new vehicle or a used vehicle.”
Adds the suit: “On a bank audit dated July 10, 2019, the dates were manipulated by Defendant’s employee in order to prolong paying off the floor plan amounts on sold vehicles to the Bank.
On a Bank audit dated September 25, 2019, Defendants’ employee requested that Plaintiff for the net audit call or e-mail her to manipulate the dates on the next Bank audit.”
Read the complete lawsuit below. We stress that a lawsuit is an accusation which will be resolved in court or other legal proceedings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT