Fired Employee Makes Claim In Lawsuit, Says Grieco Ford Of Delray Lied To Bank Of America
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray’s Grieco Ford is being sued in Palm Beach County Circuit Court by a now ex-employee who claims the dealership instructed him to “assist in the manipulation of inventory sale dates which were to be sent to Defendant’s (Grieco’s) lender for Floor Plan financing purposes.”
The employee says he was terminated days after he refused to comply.
From the suit: “The inventory value in an an automobile dealership is known as the floor plan. and Defendant’s lender, Bank of America, was provided information by Defendant regarding the floorpan periodically as (Bank of America) would be secured by the number of vehicles in Defendant’s floorpan and their value as either a new vehicle or a used vehicle.”
Adds the suit: “On a bank audit dated July 10, 2019, the dates were manipulated by Defendant’s employee in order to prolong paying off the floor plan amounts on sold vehicles to the Bank.
On a Bank audit dated September 25, 2019, Defendants’ employee requested that Plaintiff for the net audit call or e-mail her to manipulate the dates on the next Bank audit.”
Read the complete lawsuit below. We stress that a lawsuit is an accusation which will be resolved in court or other legal proceedings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School