BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evening update from the Florida Department of Health (March 19, 2020 @ 6:58 p.m.) reveals 29 people are now positive for Coronavirus in Palm Beach County. 35 have tested negative. Just 74 tests have been conducted so far — 10 results are pending.
By the numbers, 18 of those positive are men, 11 are women. 14 of the positive cases are travel related, 9 are unknown. 25 of those infected in Palm Beach County actually live in the county, 3 do not, 1 does not live in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped