BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evening update from the Florida Department of Health (March 19, 2020 @ 6:58 p.m.) reveals 29 people are now positive for Coronavirus in Palm Beach County. 35 have tested negative. Just 74 tests have been conducted so far — 10 results are pending.
By the numbers, 18 of those positive are men, 11 are women. 14 of the positive cases are travel related, 9 are unknown. 25 of those infected in Palm Beach County actually live in the county, 3 do not, 1 does not live in Florida.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70