BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The evening update from the Florida Department of Health (March 19, 2020 @ 6:58 p.m.) reveals 29 people are now positive for Coronavirus in Palm Beach County. 35 have tested negative. Just 74 tests have been conducted so far — 10 results are pending.
By the numbers, 18 of those positive are men, 11 are women. 14 of the positive cases are travel related, 9 are unknown. 25 of those infected in Palm Beach County actually live in the county, 3 do not, 1 does not live in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates