BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Port Of Palm Beach has reached out to tell us of a new directive just issued from the feds. All Global Entry and Trusted Traveler program enrollment centers are now closed. That includes the popular enrollment center at the Port of Palm Beach.
Anyone with an appointment can assume that it is now canceled and will be rescheduled. You can wait to be contacted, or log on to the Customs and Border Protection website to handle your own reservation and scheduling. That website is right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate