BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports (March 19, 2020) that nine people were admitted for COVID-19 treatment though emergency rooms at Palm Beach County area hospitals. Six people were admitted for treatment without first passing through the ER.
The Florida Department of Health is not releasing city or hospital information.
As of the latest update, there are 21 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County. 19 are Palm Beach County residents, 1 is a Florida but not PBC resident. One is a non-Florida resident.
Of the confirmed Palm Beach County cases, 16 are men, 5 are women, the average age is 53.3.
Twelve of the positive PBC cases are travel related, 4 are not travel related, five are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates