BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports (March 19, 2020) that nine people were admitted for COVID-19 treatment though emergency rooms at Palm Beach County area hospitals. Six people were admitted for treatment without first passing through the ER.
The Florida Department of Health is not releasing city or hospital information.
As of the latest update, there are 21 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County. 19 are Palm Beach County residents, 1 is a Florida but not PBC resident. One is a non-Florida resident.
Of the confirmed Palm Beach County cases, 16 are men, 5 are women, the average age is 53.3.
Twelve of the positive PBC cases are travel related, 4 are not travel related, five are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped