New Logo, But No COVID-19 Guidance From West Boca, Delray Medical
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center have finally updated their websites — but only to downplay their relationship to troubled healthcare provider Tenet Health (NYSE: THC). There is still no Coronavirus treatment advice, guidance or telemedicine option on either hospital’s website.
West Boca and Delray Medical are owned by Tenet. But days after our articles compared those hospital’s websites with Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s website — which is full of Coronavirus information and free treatment options — Tenet has removed its logo and created the “Palm Beach Health Network.”
That’s not a thing.
There’s a Palm Beach Healthcare District which is a County-overseen healthcare organization, but “Palm Beach Health Network” is a figment of Tenet’s imagination. Complete with a subtle logo.
We are unclear why Tenet seems to be so behind when it comes to community information on Coronavirus. Delray Medical Center is an area trauma center and taken seriously in the local medical world. West Boca is, well, West Boca.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and both Bethesda East and West in Boynton, are now run by Baptist Healthcare which is offering free telemedicine options to the general public.
For now, Tenet Health — running West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center — is merely offering a new logo.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot