New Logo, But No COVID-19 Guidance From West Boca, Delray Medical
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center have finally updated their websites — but only to downplay their relationship to troubled healthcare provider Tenet Health (NYSE: THC). There is still no Coronavirus treatment advice, guidance or telemedicine option on either hospital’s website.
West Boca and Delray Medical are owned by Tenet. But days after our articles compared those hospital’s websites with Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s website — which is full of Coronavirus information and free treatment options — Tenet has removed its logo and created the “Palm Beach Health Network.”
That’s not a thing.
There’s a Palm Beach Healthcare District which is a County-overseen healthcare organization, but “Palm Beach Health Network” is a figment of Tenet’s imagination. Complete with a subtle logo.
We are unclear why Tenet seems to be so behind when it comes to community information on Coronavirus. Delray Medical Center is an area trauma center and taken seriously in the local medical world. West Boca is, well, West Boca.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and both Bethesda East and West in Boynton, are now run by Baptist Healthcare which is offering free telemedicine options to the general public.
For now, Tenet Health — running West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center — is merely offering a new logo.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops