New Logo, But No COVID-19 Guidance From West Boca, Delray Medical
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center have finally updated their websites — but only to downplay their relationship to troubled healthcare provider Tenet Health (NYSE: THC). There is still no Coronavirus treatment advice, guidance or telemedicine option on either hospital’s website.
West Boca and Delray Medical are owned by Tenet. But days after our articles compared those hospital’s websites with Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s website — which is full of Coronavirus information and free treatment options — Tenet has removed its logo and created the “Palm Beach Health Network.”
That’s not a thing.
There’s a Palm Beach Healthcare District which is a County-overseen healthcare organization, but “Palm Beach Health Network” is a figment of Tenet’s imagination. Complete with a subtle logo.
We are unclear why Tenet seems to be so behind when it comes to community information on Coronavirus. Delray Medical Center is an area trauma center and taken seriously in the local medical world. West Boca is, well, West Boca.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and both Bethesda East and West in Boynton, are now run by Baptist Healthcare which is offering free telemedicine options to the general public.
For now, Tenet Health — running West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center — is merely offering a new logo.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations