New Logo, But No COVID-19 Guidance From West Boca, Delray Medical
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center have finally updated their websites — but only to downplay their relationship to troubled healthcare provider Tenet Health (NYSE: THC). There is still no Coronavirus treatment advice, guidance or telemedicine option on either hospital’s website.
West Boca and Delray Medical are owned by Tenet. But days after our articles compared those hospital’s websites with Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s website — which is full of Coronavirus information and free treatment options — Tenet has removed its logo and created the “Palm Beach Health Network.”
That’s not a thing.
There’s a Palm Beach Healthcare District which is a County-overseen healthcare organization, but “Palm Beach Health Network” is a figment of Tenet’s imagination. Complete with a subtle logo.
We are unclear why Tenet seems to be so behind when it comes to community information on Coronavirus. Delray Medical Center is an area trauma center and taken seriously in the local medical world. West Boca is, well, West Boca.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and both Bethesda East and West in Boynton, are now run by Baptist Healthcare which is offering free telemedicine options to the general public.
For now, Tenet Health — running West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center — is merely offering a new logo.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again