DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach Police Media Advisory) — Delray Beach police are investigating a shooting that happened in the 200 block of SE 2nd Avenue Thursday night. Around 8 p.m., a man was shot multiple times by an unknown suspect(s). The victim told police he approached the shooter, because he believed that he knew the individual. After realizing he didn’t know him, the victim began to walk back to his vehicle where he was shot multiple times. Detectives are actively working on establishing a suspect. The victim is being treated at Delray Medical Center. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Det. Anthony Sala at (561) 243-7867.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped