DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach Police Media Advisory) — Delray Beach police are investigating a shooting that happened in the 200 block of SE 2nd Avenue Thursday night. Around 8 p.m., a man was shot multiple times by an unknown suspect(s). The victim told police he approached the shooter, because he believed that he knew the individual. After realizing he didn’t know him, the victim began to walk back to his vehicle where he was shot multiple times. Detectives are actively working on establishing a suspect. The victim is being treated at Delray Medical Center. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Det. Anthony Sala at (561) 243-7867.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates