DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach Police Media Advisory) — Delray Beach police are investigating a shooting that happened in the 200 block of SE 2nd Avenue Thursday night. Around 8 p.m., a man was shot multiple times by an unknown suspect(s). The victim told police he approached the shooter, because he believed that he knew the individual. After realizing he didn’t know him, the victim began to walk back to his vehicle where he was shot multiple times. Detectives are actively working on establishing a suspect. The victim is being treated at Delray Medical Center. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Det. Anthony Sala at (561) 243-7867.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”