BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A massive increase in positive cases as tests become more available in Florida. As of 7:10 p.m. on Friday March 20, 2020, there are now 563 positive cases in Florida. In Palm Beach County, the positive count is 42, with 28 men and 14 women. 35 are residents, 6 are not residents of Palm Beach County, 1 is not a Florida resident but in Palm Beach County at the time of diagnosis.
Of the 42 positive cases in Palm Beach County, 17 are travel related, 7 are not travel related, 18 are unknown. There have — so far — been 264 negative tests in Palm Beach County. 9 test result are pending.
There are currently 316 people being watched (in a medical sense), according to Florida’s Department of Health. The average age of those testing positive is 52.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates