BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A massive increase in positive cases as tests become more available in Florida. As of 7:10 p.m. on Friday March 20, 2020, there are now 563 positive cases in Florida. In Palm Beach County, the positive count is 42, with 28 men and 14 women. 35 are residents, 6 are not residents of Palm Beach County, 1 is not a Florida resident but in Palm Beach County at the time of diagnosis.
Of the 42 positive cases in Palm Beach County, 17 are travel related, 7 are not travel related, 18 are unknown. There have — so far — been 264 negative tests in Palm Beach County. 9 test result are pending.
There are currently 316 people being watched (in a medical sense), according to Florida’s Department of Health. The average age of those testing positive is 52.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching