BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Government Communications Office Verbatim at 10:55 a.m.) — Palm Beach County is anticipating an executive order from Governor Ron DeSantis today regarding additional community actions. Until the executive order is issued and in place, please adhere to previous orders, to include limiting gatherings to 10 people and practicing social distancing.
No final decisions have been made regarding additional closings in Palm Beach County at this time. When the impending executive order has been signed off and released by the Governor’s office, we will provide notice of the additional closings.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools