Palm Beach County Needs Thousands Of Chromebooks For Kids Without Tech At Home
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is in desperate need of Chromebooks and similar technology for underprivileged kids to have the ability to learn from home.
A new high quality Dell Chromebook, through the school system, costs $275. We are donating one. If many of the hundreds of thousands of people who have read BocaNewsNow.com over the past few weeks for Coronavirus information were also to donate, the Palm Beach County School District would be a lot closer to helping those who really need help. Without technology, children will only learn by watching lessons on public television.
There will be time later to ask why the the School District wasn’t better prepared to initiate online learning. But for now, let’s help kids who need help. Use this link to make a technology donation to the Palm Beach County School District. Click on the 2020 Device Drive option.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School