Palm Beach County Needs Thousands Of Chromebooks For Kids Without Tech At Home
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is in desperate need of Chromebooks and similar technology for underprivileged kids to have the ability to learn from home.
A new high quality Dell Chromebook, through the school system, costs $275. We are donating one. If many of the hundreds of thousands of people who have read BocaNewsNow.com over the past few weeks for Coronavirus information were also to donate, the Palm Beach County School District would be a lot closer to helping those who really need help. Without technology, children will only learn by watching lessons on public television.
There will be time later to ask why the the School District wasn’t better prepared to initiate online learning. But for now, let’s help kids who need help. Use this link to make a technology donation to the Palm Beach County School District. Click on the 2020 Device Drive option.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans