Palm Beach County Needs Thousands Of Chromebooks For Kids Without Tech At Home
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is in desperate need of Chromebooks and similar technology for underprivileged kids to have the ability to learn from home.
A new high quality Dell Chromebook, through the school system, costs $275. We are donating one. If many of the hundreds of thousands of people who have read BocaNewsNow.com over the past few weeks for Coronavirus information were also to donate, the Palm Beach County School District would be a lot closer to helping those who really need help. Without technology, children will only learn by watching lessons on public television.
There will be time later to ask why the the School District wasn’t better prepared to initiate online learning. But for now, let’s help kids who need help. Use this link to make a technology donation to the Palm Beach County School District. Click on the 2020 Device Drive option.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose