BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re expecting delivery from Whole Foods in Palm Beach County, you may be waiting for quite some time. Whole Foods is no longer offering delivery windows on its website throughout Palm Beach County.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on empty shelves and seemingly incompetent Whole Foods delivery workers. We have learned workers are substituting food without asking, not responding to messages that they initiate within the Amazon/Whole Foods app, and generally appearing more interested in rushing to complete orders than completing them proficiently.
It’s unclear how long the Whole Foods Delivery Stoppage will last.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home