BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re expecting delivery from Whole Foods in Palm Beach County, you may be waiting for quite some time. Whole Foods is no longer offering delivery windows on its website throughout Palm Beach County.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on empty shelves and seemingly incompetent Whole Foods delivery workers. We have learned workers are substituting food without asking, not responding to messages that they initiate within the Amazon/Whole Foods app, and generally appearing more interested in rushing to complete orders than completing them proficiently.
It’s unclear how long the Whole Foods Delivery Stoppage will last.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens