BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re expecting delivery from Whole Foods in Palm Beach County, you may be waiting for quite some time. Whole Foods is no longer offering delivery windows on its website throughout Palm Beach County.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on empty shelves and seemingly incompetent Whole Foods delivery workers. We have learned workers are substituting food without asking, not responding to messages that they initiate within the Amazon/Whole Foods app, and generally appearing more interested in rushing to complete orders than completing them proficiently.
It’s unclear how long the Whole Foods Delivery Stoppage will last.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge