BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re expecting delivery from Whole Foods in Palm Beach County, you may be waiting for quite some time. Whole Foods is no longer offering delivery windows on its website throughout Palm Beach County.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on empty shelves and seemingly incompetent Whole Foods delivery workers. We have learned workers are substituting food without asking, not responding to messages that they initiate within the Amazon/Whole Foods app, and generally appearing more interested in rushing to complete orders than completing them proficiently.
It’s unclear how long the Whole Foods Delivery Stoppage will last.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom