DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local caterer is facing potential action from an area HOA for allegedly using a name that is not its own.
The Instagram account “SevenBridgesPrime7” is apparently being utilized by a catering company that was recently kicked out of the upscale community of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach. The name of the community’s restaurant — “Prime 7” — is reportedly owned by the Homeowner’s Association, and will be used by a new vendor with full authority of the HOA. But the catering company that was voted out of the community is allegedly trading on the name while apparently trying to promote a delivery service under the name “Deliveries in Motion.” The former Seven Bridges vendor was “Potions In Motion.”
Offering a delivery service is, of course, not actionable. Using a name that you are not authorized to use is.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday