DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local caterer is facing potential action from an area HOA for allegedly using a name that is not its own.
The Instagram account “SevenBridgesPrime7” is apparently being utilized by a catering company that was recently kicked out of the upscale community of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach. The name of the community’s restaurant — “Prime 7” — is reportedly owned by the Homeowner’s Association, and will be used by a new vendor with full authority of the HOA. But the catering company that was voted out of the community is allegedly trading on the name while apparently trying to promote a delivery service under the name “Deliveries in Motion.” The former Seven Bridges vendor was “Potions In Motion.”
Offering a delivery service is, of course, not actionable. Using a name that you are not authorized to use is.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead