DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local caterer is facing potential action from an area HOA for allegedly using a name that is not its own.
The Instagram account “SevenBridgesPrime7” is apparently being utilized by a catering company that was recently kicked out of the upscale community of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach. The name of the community’s restaurant — “Prime 7” — is reportedly owned by the Homeowner’s Association, and will be used by a new vendor with full authority of the HOA. But the catering company that was voted out of the community is allegedly trading on the name while apparently trying to promote a delivery service under the name “Deliveries in Motion.” The former Seven Bridges vendor was “Potions In Motion.”
Offering a delivery service is, of course, not actionable. Using a name that you are not authorized to use is.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies