DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local caterer is facing potential action from an area HOA for allegedly using a name that is not its own.
The Instagram account “SevenBridgesPrime7” is apparently being utilized by a catering company that was recently kicked out of the upscale community of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach. The name of the community’s restaurant — “Prime 7” — is reportedly owned by the Homeowner’s Association, and will be used by a new vendor with full authority of the HOA. But the catering company that was voted out of the community is allegedly trading on the name while apparently trying to promote a delivery service under the name “Deliveries in Motion.” The former Seven Bridges vendor was “Potions In Motion.”
Offering a delivery service is, of course, not actionable. Using a name that you are not authorized to use is.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier