DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A local caterer is facing potential action from an area HOA for allegedly using a name that is not its own.
The Instagram account “SevenBridgesPrime7” is apparently being utilized by a catering company that was recently kicked out of the upscale community of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach. The name of the community’s restaurant — “Prime 7” — is reportedly owned by the Homeowner’s Association, and will be used by a new vendor with full authority of the HOA. But the catering company that was voted out of the community is allegedly trading on the name while apparently trying to promote a delivery service under the name “Deliveries in Motion.” The former Seven Bridges vendor was “Potions In Motion.”
Offering a delivery service is, of course, not actionable. Using a name that you are not authorized to use is.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny