BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday night (March 21, 2020) update from the Florida Department of Health reveals 56 positive cases in Palm Beach County. Of those positive, 38 are men, 18 are women. The age range is 6 to 88.
Officials ay 18 of the cases in Palm Beach County are travel related, 10 are not, 28 are unknown at this time. There are twelve hospitalizations.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 48 are Palm Beach County residents, 7 are non-residents and 1 is not a resident of Florida.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS