BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday night (March 21, 2020) update from the Florida Department of Health reveals 56 positive cases in Palm Beach County. Of those positive, 38 are men, 18 are women. The age range is 6 to 88.
Officials ay 18 of the cases in Palm Beach County are travel related, 10 are not, 28 are unknown at this time. There are twelve hospitalizations.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 48 are Palm Beach County residents, 7 are non-residents and 1 is not a resident of Florida.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”