BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday night (March 21, 2020) update from the Florida Department of Health reveals 56 positive cases in Palm Beach County. Of those positive, 38 are men, 18 are women. The age range is 6 to 88.
Officials ay 18 of the cases in Palm Beach County are travel related, 10 are not, 28 are unknown at this time. There are twelve hospitalizations.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 48 are Palm Beach County residents, 7 are non-residents and 1 is not a resident of Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday