BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was alerted this morning by a reader that ads on our site were promoting Coronavirus “relief” products at an outrageous price. We have blocked those ads and we appreciate the head’s up. It’s like a game of whack-a-mole, however.
Ads on BocaNewsNow.com are largely served by Google which we assumed was policing content. Even for a company like Google, policing questionable products and claims right now seems to be a herculean task. We apologize for undermining the credibility of our site by displaying ads that may cross the line. It’s like a game of whack-a-mole. We will block ads, but they’ll likely come back in another form — slightly altered.
If you see ads that concern you, please send us an email — news (at) bocanewsnow.com. We will investigate and block the ad if warranted.
Thanks for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning
- BOCA RATON FLOODING: Major Road Closed Due To High Waters Late Sunday Afternoon