BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was alerted this morning by a reader that ads on our site were promoting Coronavirus “relief” products at an outrageous price. We have blocked those ads and we appreciate the head’s up. It’s like a game of whack-a-mole, however.
Ads on BocaNewsNow.com are largely served by Google which we assumed was policing content. Even for a company like Google, policing questionable products and claims right now seems to be a herculean task. We apologize for undermining the credibility of our site by displaying ads that may cross the line. It’s like a game of whack-a-mole. We will block ads, but they’ll likely come back in another form — slightly altered.
If you see ads that concern you, please send us an email — news (at) bocanewsnow.com. We will investigate and block the ad if warranted.
Thanks for trusting BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: COVID Positive Children Must Miss First Days
- One Wave To Die, But Another Is Forming Says National Hurricane Center