BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton — unable to ban partying on Lake Boca — did close a major access point in its jurisdiction. The Silver Palm boat ramp is now closed, and the State of Florida may be preparing to take action to close all access to the Lake Boca/Boca Inlet area — at least for recreational boating.
The drastic move comes after the less intelligent among Boca Raton decided to engage in what is now considered to be extremely unsafe behavior. Photos like these were blasted to local media, as local government officials expressed extreme frustration in their inability to close the area — it’s controlled by the State of Florida.
The Silver Palm boat ramp closure is immediate.
State action is pending.
UPDATE — Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 1:45pm CLICK HERE
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High