BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton — unable to ban partying on Lake Boca — did close a major access point in its jurisdiction. The Silver Palm boat ramp is now closed, and the State of Florida may be preparing to take action to close all access to the Lake Boca/Boca Inlet area — at least for recreational boating.
The drastic move comes after the less intelligent among Boca Raton decided to engage in what is now considered to be extremely unsafe behavior. Photos like these were blasted to local media, as local government officials expressed extreme frustration in their inability to close the area — it’s controlled by the State of Florida.
The Silver Palm boat ramp closure is immediate.
State action is pending.
UPDATE — Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 1:45pm CLICK HERE
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?