BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The City of Boca Raton — unable to ban partying on Lake Boca — did close a major access point in its jurisdiction. The Silver Palm boat ramp is now closed, and the State of Florida may be preparing to take action to close all access to the Lake Boca/Boca Inlet area — at least for recreational boating.
The drastic move comes after the less intelligent among Boca Raton decided to engage in what is now considered to be extremely unsafe behavior. Photos like these were blasted to local media, as local government officials expressed extreme frustration in their inability to close the area — it’s controlled by the State of Florida.
The Silver Palm boat ramp closure is immediate.
State action is pending.
UPDATE — Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 1:45pm CLICK HERE
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud