UPDATE @ 1:29pm Sunday, March 22, 2020: The victim is an 88 year old man. It is unknown how he contracted Coronavirus. He was a Florida resident.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No specifics yet, but the Florida Department of Health is now reporting a death in Palm Beach County. The death was announced mid-day Sunday (March 22, 2020).
The current numbers in Palm Beach County indicate 59 total cases with 51 involving PBC residents, 7 Florida but non-Palm Beach County residents, and one person from out of state. The ages of those testing positive range from 6 to 88 with the average age being 57. The are 41 men infected and 18 women. Fifteen people remain in the hospital. Of the cases in PBC, 21 are travel related, 12 non-travel related, 26 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop