UPDATE @ 1:29pm Sunday, March 22, 2020: The victim is an 88 year old man. It is unknown how he contracted Coronavirus. He was a Florida resident.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No specifics yet, but the Florida Department of Health is now reporting a death in Palm Beach County. The death was announced mid-day Sunday (March 22, 2020).
The current numbers in Palm Beach County indicate 59 total cases with 51 involving PBC residents, 7 Florida but non-Palm Beach County residents, and one person from out of state. The ages of those testing positive range from 6 to 88 with the average age being 57. The are 41 men infected and 18 women. Fifteen people remain in the hospital. Of the cases in PBC, 21 are travel related, 12 non-travel related, 26 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive