UPDATE @ 1:29pm Sunday, March 22, 2020: The victim is an 88 year old man. It is unknown how he contracted Coronavirus. He was a Florida resident.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No specifics yet, but the Florida Department of Health is now reporting a death in Palm Beach County. The death was announced mid-day Sunday (March 22, 2020).
The current numbers in Palm Beach County indicate 59 total cases with 51 involving PBC residents, 7 Florida but non-Palm Beach County residents, and one person from out of state. The ages of those testing positive range from 6 to 88 with the average age being 57. The are 41 men infected and 18 women. Fifteen people remain in the hospital. Of the cases in PBC, 21 are travel related, 12 non-travel related, 26 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose