UPDATE @ 1:29pm Sunday, March 22, 2020: The victim is an 88 year old man. It is unknown how he contracted Coronavirus. He was a Florida resident.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No specifics yet, but the Florida Department of Health is now reporting a death in Palm Beach County. The death was announced mid-day Sunday (March 22, 2020).
The current numbers in Palm Beach County indicate 59 total cases with 51 involving PBC residents, 7 Florida but non-Palm Beach County residents, and one person from out of state. The ages of those testing positive range from 6 to 88 with the average age being 57. The are 41 men infected and 18 women. Fifteen people remain in the hospital. Of the cases in PBC, 21 are travel related, 12 non-travel related, 26 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event