One year old among those tested, under health dept. “investigation”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday night numbers are just in (March 22, 2020). There are now 72 confirmed positive Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County. Of the 72, 49 are men, 23 are women. The positive tests are in people ranging from 6 to 88. There has been one death — the 88 year old man. Fifteen people are hospitalized.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 22 are travel related, 12 are not travel related, 38 are unknown.
Remember: the positive cases can only be determined after a test. There have only been 489 tests in Palm Beach County. Those tests have been given to those who range is age from 1 to 104.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman