One year old among those tested, under health dept. “investigation”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday night numbers are just in (March 22, 2020). There are now 72 confirmed positive Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County. Of the 72, 49 are men, 23 are women. The positive tests are in people ranging from 6 to 88. There has been one death — the 88 year old man. Fifteen people are hospitalized.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 22 are travel related, 12 are not travel related, 38 are unknown.
Remember: the positive cases can only be determined after a test. There have only been 489 tests in Palm Beach County. Those tests have been given to those who range is age from 1 to 104.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now