One year old among those tested, under health dept. “investigation”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday night numbers are just in (March 22, 2020). There are now 72 confirmed positive Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County. Of the 72, 49 are men, 23 are women. The positive tests are in people ranging from 6 to 88. There has been one death — the 88 year old man. Fifteen people are hospitalized.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 22 are travel related, 12 are not travel related, 38 are unknown.
Remember: the positive cases can only be determined after a test. There have only been 489 tests in Palm Beach County. Those tests have been given to those who range is age from 1 to 104.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER