One year old among those tested, under health dept. “investigation”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday night numbers are just in (March 22, 2020). There are now 72 confirmed positive Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County. Of the 72, 49 are men, 23 are women. The positive tests are in people ranging from 6 to 88. There has been one death — the 88 year old man. Fifteen people are hospitalized.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 22 are travel related, 12 are not travel related, 38 are unknown.
Remember: the positive cases can only be determined after a test. There have only been 489 tests in Palm Beach County. Those tests have been given to those who range is age from 1 to 104.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles
- Another 66 Die From COVID In Florida As Palm Beach Schools Report 10,538 Cases
- UPDATE: Jeffrey Goolst Allegedly Held Gun To Head Of Home Healthcare Aide
- Home Sale Prices Skyrocketing In Boca Raton, Delray Beach