One year old among those tested, under health dept. “investigation”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday night numbers are just in (March 22, 2020). There are now 72 confirmed positive Coronavirus cases in Palm Beach County. Of the 72, 49 are men, 23 are women. The positive tests are in people ranging from 6 to 88. There has been one death — the 88 year old man. Fifteen people are hospitalized.
Of the Palm Beach County cases, 22 are travel related, 12 are not travel related, 38 are unknown.
Remember: the positive cases can only be determined after a test. There have only been 489 tests in Palm Beach County. Those tests have been given to those who range is age from 1 to 104.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs Where Dogs Shouldn’t Be In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Facing Gambling, Money Laundering Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Four Tropical Waves Now Watched, Tracking Map Clear For Now
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD, VANISHED FROM FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection