BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Numbers just updated by the Florida Department of Health show that there are 15 positive cases of Coronavirus in Boca Raton and 14 in Delray Beach. We also know now that the second death in Palm Beach County is an 85 year old woman. That death was reported earlier today on BocaNewsNow.com TV.
As of 6:35 p.m., there is now a third death in Palm Beach County. Health Department officials seem to be waiting between 12 and 24 hours to release specifics of the death — we don’t know yet anything about the victim.
There are 89 positive tests in all of Palm Beach County. 599 tests, according to health officials, have been administered so far.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County