BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Numbers just updated by the Florida Department of Health show that there are 15 positive cases of Coronavirus in Boca Raton and 14 in Delray Beach. We also know now that the second death in Palm Beach County is an 85 year old woman. That death was reported earlier today on BocaNewsNow.com TV.
As of 6:35 p.m., there is now a third death in Palm Beach County. Health Department officials seem to be waiting between 12 and 24 hours to release specifics of the death — we don’t know yet anything about the victim.
There are 89 positive tests in all of Palm Beach County. 599 tests, according to health officials, have been administered so far.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools