BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Numbers just updated by the Florida Department of Health show that there are 15 positive cases of Coronavirus in Boca Raton and 14 in Delray Beach. We also know now that the second death in Palm Beach County is an 85 year old woman. That death was reported earlier today on BocaNewsNow.com TV.
As of 6:35 p.m., there is now a third death in Palm Beach County. Health Department officials seem to be waiting between 12 and 24 hours to release specifics of the death — we don’t know yet anything about the victim.
There are 89 positive tests in all of Palm Beach County. 599 tests, according to health officials, have been administered so far.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi