BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Numbers just updated by the Florida Department of Health show that there are 15 positive cases of Coronavirus in Boca Raton and 14 in Delray Beach. We also know now that the second death in Palm Beach County is an 85 year old woman. That death was reported earlier today on BocaNewsNow.com TV.
As of 6:35 p.m., there is now a third death in Palm Beach County. Health Department officials seem to be waiting between 12 and 24 hours to release specifics of the death — we don’t know yet anything about the victim.
There are 89 positive tests in all of Palm Beach County. 599 tests, according to health officials, have been administered so far.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING
- Boca Raton Man Shot In Head By Cop Identified, Held Woman At Knifepoint
- AARON SINGERMAN: Sentence Reduced In Federal Crime
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th