BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Numbers just updated by the Florida Department of Health show that there are 15 positive cases of Coronavirus in Boca Raton and 14 in Delray Beach. We also know now that the second death in Palm Beach County is an 85 year old woman. That death was reported earlier today on BocaNewsNow.com TV.
As of 6:35 p.m., there is now a third death in Palm Beach County. Health Department officials seem to be waiting between 12 and 24 hours to release specifics of the death — we don’t know yet anything about the victim.
There are 89 positive tests in all of Palm Beach County. 599 tests, according to health officials, have been administered so far.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70