BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Clerk) — The Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County will be suspending in-person, non-essential services effective Tuesday, March 24, consistent with the executive order issued by Gov. Ron DeSantis for Palm Beach County to prevent the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
Clerk & Comptroller employees will still be working to support Palm Beach County and the 15th Judicial Circuit. Clerks will continue to serve customers in person who have essential business with the courts, as outlined in Administrative Order 12.510, including:
· First appearance hearings
· Injunctions for cases of domestic violence, repeat violence, sexual violence, stalking or prevention of child abuse
· Petitions for risk protection orders
· Baker or Marchman Act proceedings
Marriage licenses will be issued by appointment only at the Clerk & Comptroller’s offices in Palm Beach Gardens and Delray Beach. Couples must come into the office with required proof of identification and marriage license application completed. Call (561) 624-6650 to make an appointment.
The Clerk & Comptroller will still serve customers by phone at (561) 355-2996 and online. Many of the services provided by the Clerk & Comptroller are available online. Visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com to learn how you can:
· Pay a traffic ticket online or by phone;
· File court documents electronically or by mail; and,
Information and updates about other Clerk & Comptroller services and operations affected by coronavirus COVID-19 is available at www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/coronavirus.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers