BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Clerk) — The Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County will be suspending in-person, non-essential services effective Tuesday, March 24, consistent with the executive order issued by Gov. Ron DeSantis for Palm Beach County to prevent the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
Clerk & Comptroller employees will still be working to support Palm Beach County and the 15th Judicial Circuit. Clerks will continue to serve customers in person who have essential business with the courts, as outlined in Administrative Order 12.510, including:
· First appearance hearings
· Injunctions for cases of domestic violence, repeat violence, sexual violence, stalking or prevention of child abuse
· Petitions for risk protection orders
· Baker or Marchman Act proceedings
Marriage licenses will be issued by appointment only at the Clerk & Comptroller’s offices in Palm Beach Gardens and Delray Beach. Couples must come into the office with required proof of identification and marriage license application completed. Call (561) 624-6650 to make an appointment.
The Clerk & Comptroller will still serve customers by phone at (561) 355-2996 and online. Many of the services provided by the Clerk & Comptroller are available online. Visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com to learn how you can:
· Pay a traffic ticket online or by phone;
· File court documents electronically or by mail; and,
Information and updates about other Clerk & Comptroller services and operations affected by coronavirus COVID-19 is available at www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/coronavirus.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots