Death Count Rises, Boca Raton Chick-Fil-A Surprises, TeleMedicine Is A Hit
–The 4pm Update is now available. Click here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today’s mid-day BocaNewsNow.com TV update, we look at the rising death count in Palm Beach County, a surprise from Chick-Fil-A in Boca Raton, and the smart move by an area hospital system.
The TV update is correct as of 11 a.m., but please keep in mind that facts and figures are changing rapidly.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI