Death Count Rises, Boca Raton Chick-Fil-A Surprises, TeleMedicine Is A Hit
–The 4pm Update is now available. Click here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In today’s mid-day BocaNewsNow.com TV update, we look at the rising death count in Palm Beach County, a surprise from Chick-Fil-A in Boca Raton, and the smart move by an area hospital system.
The TV update is correct as of 11 a.m., but please keep in mind that facts and figures are changing rapidly.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat