Unclear If County Curfews, Shutdown On Agenda
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lots of rumors but few facts after the announcement of a late afternoon Palm Beach County news conference. County officials, commissioners and law enforcement are all expected to be in attendance. There is currently no county-wide curfew in Palm Beach County and there is NOT a stay at home order. But some contacting BocaNewsNow.com believe that may change — despite there being no official word of that happening.
The City of Boca Raton remains under an emergency order — all non-essential businesses must remain closed. The State of Florida is mandating anyone arriving in Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut must self-isolate for two weeks.
National attention remains on a so-called fever map that is showing significant fever activity in South Florida, all registered by an electronic thermometer that has yielded correct guidance in other parts of the country.
We’ll update as soon as we know more…
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive