Unclear If County Curfews, Shutdown On Agenda
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lots of rumors but few facts after the announcement of a late afternoon Palm Beach County news conference. County officials, commissioners and law enforcement are all expected to be in attendance. There is currently no county-wide curfew in Palm Beach County and there is NOT a stay at home order. But some contacting BocaNewsNow.com believe that may change — despite there being no official word of that happening.
The City of Boca Raton remains under an emergency order — all non-essential businesses must remain closed. The State of Florida is mandating anyone arriving in Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut must self-isolate for two weeks.
National attention remains on a so-called fever map that is showing significant fever activity in South Florida, all registered by an electronic thermometer that has yielded correct guidance in other parts of the country.
We’ll update as soon as we know more…
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child