Testing Sites, EF Tour Update, Tenet Health Tries, Boca Raton Closures, Consumer Help, All In Our 10 AM Update For Wednesday, March 25, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the latest from BocaNewsNow.com TV, Tenet Healthcare acknowledges Coronavirus — kind of. An update on the EF Tour situation with Olympic Heights High School, the latest on the City of Boca Raton emergency order, consumer help and more.
This is accurate as of 10 a.m., but news is updating rapidly. Our next update will post between 4 and 5 p.m.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected