Testing Sites, EF Tour Update, Tenet Health Tries, Boca Raton Closures, Consumer Help, All In Our 10 AM Update For Wednesday, March 25, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the latest from BocaNewsNow.com TV, Tenet Healthcare acknowledges Coronavirus — kind of. An update on the EF Tour situation with Olympic Heights High School, the latest on the City of Boca Raton emergency order, consumer help and more.
This is accurate as of 10 a.m., but news is updating rapidly. Our next update will post between 4 and 5 p.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault