BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We always caution that numbers are only as good as the testing, so a spike in cases doesn’t necessary reflect anything other than the availability of more tests. With that said, Palm Beach County showed a significant jump since our last update. There are now 141 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County.
The average age has dramatically decreased — it’s now just 49. The age range for cases in Palm Beach County is 6 to 88.
Of those testing positive, 85 are men and 55 are women. We appreciate that adds up to 140 — it’s unclear why one person’s sex wasn’t recorded.
Palm Beach County is still logging three deaths — all victims in their 80s. There have been — or are — 24 hospitalization from Coronavirus.
Breaking down those positive in Palm Beach County even more, 31 cases are travel related, 26 are non-travel related, 84 are unknown.
There are now 25 cases in Delray Beach, 21 in Boca Raton and 16 in Boynton Beach.
These numbers are accurate as of 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday