BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — FEMA this morning says there will be no drive-up testing location in Palm Beach County. While drive-up testing facilities are being set up at places like Hard Rock Stadium in Miami-Dade, PBC is not set to engage in anything similar.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the difficulty in finding local testing locations. That difficulty continues.
We are being told that testing should be arranged through your primary care physician, the Florida Department of Health, or by starting with a tele-medicine physician — such as Baptist Health’s online service. All can determine whether you need testing or not, and then possibly arrange for testing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud