BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — FEMA this morning says there will be no drive-up testing location in Palm Beach County. While drive-up testing facilities are being set up at places like Hard Rock Stadium in Miami-Dade, PBC is not set to engage in anything similar.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the difficulty in finding local testing locations. That difficulty continues.
We are being told that testing should be arranged through your primary care physician, the Florida Department of Health, or by starting with a tele-medicine physician — such as Baptist Health’s online service. All can determine whether you need testing or not, and then possibly arrange for testing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog