BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — FEMA this morning says there will be no drive-up testing location in Palm Beach County. While drive-up testing facilities are being set up at places like Hard Rock Stadium in Miami-Dade, PBC is not set to engage in anything similar.
BocaNewsNow.com has been reporting on the difficulty in finding local testing locations. That difficulty continues.
We are being told that testing should be arranged through your primary care physician, the Florida Department of Health, or by starting with a tele-medicine physician — such as Baptist Health’s online service. All can determine whether you need testing or not, and then possibly arrange for testing.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections