Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach Infected Numbers Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (9:50 a.m. March 28, 2020) — The total number of people testing positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has jumped to 241. There are now five deaths.
Of the 241, 230 are Palm Beach County residents, 9 are not residents, 2 do not live in Florida.
There are 131 infected men and 104 infected women. 34 people either are or were hospitalized with Coronavirus since the Florida Department of Health began logging numbers.
The five deaths now include someone in their 70s. By the numbers: 76 year old female, 83 year old male, 88 year old male, 85 year old female and a 90 year old female. We report the deaths in the order they are reported by Health Department officials.
The local numbers were last updated Friday — 45 in Boca Raton, 33 in Delray Beach and 36 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops