Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach Infected Numbers Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (9:50 a.m. March 28, 2020) — The total number of people testing positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has jumped to 241. There are now five deaths.
Of the 241, 230 are Palm Beach County residents, 9 are not residents, 2 do not live in Florida.
There are 131 infected men and 104 infected women. 34 people either are or were hospitalized with Coronavirus since the Florida Department of Health began logging numbers.
The five deaths now include someone in their 70s. By the numbers: 76 year old female, 83 year old male, 88 year old male, 85 year old female and a 90 year old female. We report the deaths in the order they are reported by Health Department officials.
The local numbers were last updated Friday — 45 in Boca Raton, 33 in Delray Beach and 36 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County