Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach Infected Numbers Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (9:50 a.m. March 28, 2020) — The total number of people testing positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has jumped to 241. There are now five deaths.
Of the 241, 230 are Palm Beach County residents, 9 are not residents, 2 do not live in Florida.
There are 131 infected men and 104 infected women. 34 people either are or were hospitalized with Coronavirus since the Florida Department of Health began logging numbers.
The five deaths now include someone in their 70s. By the numbers: 76 year old female, 83 year old male, 88 year old male, 85 year old female and a 90 year old female. We report the deaths in the order they are reported by Health Department officials.
The local numbers were last updated Friday — 45 in Boca Raton, 33 in Delray Beach and 36 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again