Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach Infected Numbers Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (9:50 a.m. March 28, 2020) — The total number of people testing positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has jumped to 241. There are now five deaths.
Of the 241, 230 are Palm Beach County residents, 9 are not residents, 2 do not live in Florida.
There are 131 infected men and 104 infected women. 34 people either are or were hospitalized with Coronavirus since the Florida Department of Health began logging numbers.
The five deaths now include someone in their 70s. By the numbers: 76 year old female, 83 year old male, 88 year old male, 85 year old female and a 90 year old female. We report the deaths in the order they are reported by Health Department officials.
The local numbers were last updated Friday — 45 in Boca Raton, 33 in Delray Beach and 36 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge