Number Testing Positive For Coronavirus Also Rising, Average Age Now 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There has been another death in Palm Beach County attributed to Coronavirus. The total is now 7. The death was just confirmed by the Florida Department of Health, but there is no word yet as to age, sex or location.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health show a total of 383 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County. The age range is 6 to 93. The average age is 50. There are 44 people who are — or have been — hospitalized in PBC related to Coronavirus. Of those infected, 201 are men, 173 are women. That totals 374. It’s unclear why demographic information on the remaining in PBC is not being reported.
Statewide, there are 4,950 confirmed cases of COVID-19/Coronavirus in Florida as of mid-evening Sunday (March 29, 2020). As always, these numbers are based purely on the number of tests administered and is only as accurate as the data provided by the Florida Department of Health.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical
- Boynton Beach Man Arrested In Maryland For Local Murder
- Florida Hospital Available Capacity Now Under 25 Percent