Number Testing Positive For Coronavirus Also Rising, Average Age Now 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There has been another death in Palm Beach County attributed to Coronavirus. The total is now 7. The death was just confirmed by the Florida Department of Health, but there is no word yet as to age, sex or location.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health show a total of 383 confirmed cases in Palm Beach County. The age range is 6 to 93. The average age is 50. There are 44 people who are — or have been — hospitalized in PBC related to Coronavirus. Of those infected, 201 are men, 173 are women. That totals 374. It’s unclear why demographic information on the remaining in PBC is not being reported.
Statewide, there are 4,950 confirmed cases of COVID-19/Coronavirus in Florida as of mid-evening Sunday (March 29, 2020). As always, these numbers are based purely on the number of tests administered and is only as accurate as the data provided by the Florida Department of Health.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide