BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw says, emphatically, that private golf courses are NOT EXEMPT from the mandate to close all golf courses in Palm Beach County.
“You do not get to opt out because you are a private club,” said Bradshaw. “To the country club managers, you are the one I will see and give the notice to appear if you don’t shut it down and comply.”
Bradshaw’s comments directly contradict a movement by several area country club managers to tell the media that they are exempt from county orders.
They are not.
We will publish citations and arrests of country club managers who are cited or arrested for not shutting down their private country clubs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County