BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw says, emphatically, that private golf courses are NOT EXEMPT from the mandate to close all golf courses in Palm Beach County.
“You do not get to opt out because you are a private club,” said Bradshaw. “To the country club managers, you are the one I will see and give the notice to appear if you don’t shut it down and comply.”
Bradshaw’s comments directly contradict a movement by several area country club managers to tell the media that they are exempt from county orders.
They are not.
We will publish citations and arrests of country club managers who are cited or arrested for not shutting down their private country clubs.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday