BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw says, emphatically, that private golf courses are NOT EXEMPT from the mandate to close all golf courses in Palm Beach County.
“You do not get to opt out because you are a private club,” said Bradshaw. “To the country club managers, you are the one I will see and give the notice to appear if you don’t shut it down and comply.”
Bradshaw’s comments directly contradict a movement by several area country club managers to tell the media that they are exempt from county orders.
They are not.
We will publish citations and arrests of country club managers who are cited or arrested for not shutting down their private country clubs.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break