BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw says, emphatically, that private golf courses are NOT EXEMPT from the mandate to close all golf courses in Palm Beach County.
“You do not get to opt out because you are a private club,” said Bradshaw. “To the country club managers, you are the one I will see and give the notice to appear if you don’t shut it down and comply.”
Bradshaw’s comments directly contradict a movement by several area country club managers to tell the media that they are exempt from county orders.
They are not.
We will publish citations and arrests of country club managers who are cited or arrested for not shutting down their private country clubs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach