BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU) — Florida Atlantic University has established the “FAU Cares Emergency Fund” for currently registered, degree-seeking students who are experiencing financial hardship.
“More than 65 percent of all FAU students work to put themselves through school,” said FAU President John Kelly. “During these unprecedented times, we want our Owls to know we are here for them.”
The fund can be used for education-related expenses such as room, board, tuition and personal expenses.
Students must complete a current FAFSA® form before applying for the FAU Cares Emergency Fund. Students can apply here through FAU’s Office of Student Financial Aid.
For more information and to donate to the FAU Cares Emergency Fund, visit fauf.fau.edu/fau-cares.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County
- Boomer’s Boca Raton Sued After Go-Kart Crash
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”