BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU) — Florida Atlantic University has established the “FAU Cares Emergency Fund” for currently registered, degree-seeking students who are experiencing financial hardship.
“More than 65 percent of all FAU students work to put themselves through school,” said FAU President John Kelly. “During these unprecedented times, we want our Owls to know we are here for them.”
The fund can be used for education-related expenses such as room, board, tuition and personal expenses.
For more information and to donate to the FAU Cares Emergency Fund, visit fauf.fau.edu/fau-cares.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop