BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU) — Florida Atlantic University has established the “FAU Cares Emergency Fund” for currently registered, degree-seeking students who are experiencing financial hardship.
“More than 65 percent of all FAU students work to put themselves through school,” said FAU President John Kelly. “During these unprecedented times, we want our Owls to know we are here for them.”
The fund can be used for education-related expenses such as room, board, tuition and personal expenses.
For more information and to donate to the FAU Cares Emergency Fund, visit fauf.fau.edu/fau-cares.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans
- Boca Teacher Says Parents Are Huge Problem For Virtual Education