BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t like to report unconfirmed reports but we are hearing from several sources that a mobile testing facility in South Palm Beach County — possibly Boca Raton or Delray Beach — may be announced as soon as today. While FEMA and other federal agencies were apparently against testing in Palm Beach County at all, the incredible volume of tests requested from the brand new mobile testing site on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach may have sent a message that south Palm Beach County needs help. More than 50-thousand people — yes, 50,000 people, attempted to make appointments for the Haverhill Road location in the first hour appointments were available on Monday morning. The Haverhill Road facility started testing Tuesday and was only able to service roughly 250 people.
If you need a test, for now, call 561-642-1000. You will be asked several questions by a medical screen who will determine whether you qualify for a test or not. Keep in mind that you must have an appointment before you show up at the 5444 Haverhill Road facility — if you don’t have an appointment, you will be turned away.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care