Pearson Success Maker Glitchy, Inaccessible. Is Major Part Of Palm Beach School District Online Platform
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pearson’s “Success Maker,” one of the major platforms used for online learning by the Palm Beach County School District, is becoming unresponsive and in several instances crashing as hundreds of thousands of students nationwide try to access the system.
Success Maker, which is NOT run by the Palm Beach County School District is under a contract with the school district is inaccessible for some students and teachers and extremely slow for others. Some are receiving messages from Pearson acknowledging the issues but not providing a timeline for an estimated fix.
Teachers tell BocaNewsNow.com that they are becoming frustrated not with Google Classroom or their ability to work with students, but the Palm Beach County School District’s apparent lack of planning to develop online plans that aren’t reliant on the same systems being used by students nationwide. Students unable to access Pearson’s Success Maker are being told to read or find other self-learning activities until the system is fixed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations