BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The currently (as of 12:40 p.m. on April 1, 2020) only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County is no longer accepting appointments. More than 2,000 appointments are now booked and health officials say they can not handle any more.
As we reported earlier, more than 50,000 people called in the first hour that appointments were available.
Appointment-taking starting Monday. The actual testing center opened Tuesday. There are now no more tests to be scheduled.
We’ll update as soon as we hear more. This is the for the mobile testing site on Haverhill Road — again — the only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child