BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The currently (as of 12:40 p.m. on April 1, 2020) only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County is no longer accepting appointments. More than 2,000 appointments are now booked and health officials say they can not handle any more.
As we reported earlier, more than 50,000 people called in the first hour that appointments were available.
Appointment-taking starting Monday. The actual testing center opened Tuesday. There are now no more tests to be scheduled.
We’ll update as soon as we hear more. This is the for the mobile testing site on Haverhill Road — again — the only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens