BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The currently (as of 12:40 p.m. on April 1, 2020) only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County is no longer accepting appointments. More than 2,000 appointments are now booked and health officials say they can not handle any more.
As we reported earlier, more than 50,000 people called in the first hour that appointments were available.
Appointment-taking starting Monday. The actual testing center opened Tuesday. There are now no more tests to be scheduled.
We’ll update as soon as we hear more. This is the for the mobile testing site on Haverhill Road — again — the only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again