The impact of COVID-19 on Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach for the afternoon of Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The BocaNewsNow.com TV update is here for the late afternoon of April 1, 2020. We cover the impact of COVID-19 on Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County. The information is accurate as of broadcast time. The latest stats are always available on BocaNewsNow.com.Subscribe To BocaNewsNow.com TV on YouTube.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…