DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A testing site for COVID-19 at the South County Civic Center in Delray Beach is now official. To be run by Cleveland Clinic Weston, the site will accept patients by appointment only. Starting at 10 a.m. Monday, you may call 561-804-0250. You will be screened on the phone and determined whether you qualify for an appointment.
ONLY people who are given appointments will be permitted at the testing site. Anyone without an appointment will be turned away.
This site required assistance from Cleveland Clinic to make it happen. The Florida Department of Health apparently provided little assistance. Cleveland Clinic staffers — at this point — are running the facility but under the purview of Palm Beach County.
South County Civic Center is 16700 South Jog Road in Delray beach.
To repeat: you MUST have an appointment. You WILL be screened on the phone. If you are NOT given an appointment, you will not be allowed to enter the drive-up lane at the South County Civic Center when testing begins.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections