DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A testing site for COVID-19 at the South County Civic Center in Delray Beach is now official. To be run by Cleveland Clinic Weston, the site will accept patients by appointment only. Starting at 10 a.m. Monday, you may call 561-804-0250. You will be screened on the phone and determined whether you qualify for an appointment.
ONLY people who are given appointments will be permitted at the testing site. Anyone without an appointment will be turned away.
This site required assistance from Cleveland Clinic to make it happen. The Florida Department of Health apparently provided little assistance. Cleveland Clinic staffers — at this point — are running the facility but under the purview of Palm Beach County.
South County Civic Center is 16700 South Jog Road in Delray beach.
To repeat: you MUST have an appointment. You WILL be screened on the phone. If you are NOT given an appointment, you will not be allowed to enter the drive-up lane at the South County Civic Center when testing begins.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care