DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A testing site for COVID-19 at the South County Civic Center in Delray Beach is now official. To be run by Cleveland Clinic Weston, the site will accept patients by appointment only. Starting at 10 a.m. Monday, you may call 561-804-0250. You will be screened on the phone and determined whether you qualify for an appointment.
ONLY people who are given appointments will be permitted at the testing site. Anyone without an appointment will be turned away.
This site required assistance from Cleveland Clinic to make it happen. The Florida Department of Health apparently provided little assistance. Cleveland Clinic staffers — at this point — are running the facility but under the purview of Palm Beach County.
South County Civic Center is 16700 South Jog Road in Delray beach.
To repeat: you MUST have an appointment. You WILL be screened on the phone. If you are NOT given an appointment, you will not be allowed to enter the drive-up lane at the South County Civic Center when testing begins.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch