DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating our previous story with clarity from Palm Beach County, the Delray Beach COVID-19 testing location continues to accept appointments for Coronavirus testing. The county previously reported that testing kits were out of stock county-wide, but then reiterated that the South Palm Beach County site is primarily being run by Cleveland Clinic.
According to Palm Beach County: More than 3500 people had called for appointments by mid-day Monday, 150 were given. All callers are screened to determine who actually needs a test. Today’s tests are nearly “sold out,” Wednesday appointments are nearly “sold out,” there is availability for Thursday.
Call 561-804-0250 to schedule an appointment. The South County Civic Center is located on Jog Road, north of Clint Moore.
The county has stopped accepting appointments for the Haverhill Road COVID-19 testing center — it has run out of kits.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday