DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating our previous story with clarity from Palm Beach County, the Delray Beach COVID-19 testing location continues to accept appointments for Coronavirus testing. The county previously reported that testing kits were out of stock county-wide, but then reiterated that the South Palm Beach County site is primarily being run by Cleveland Clinic.
According to Palm Beach County: More than 3500 people had called for appointments by mid-day Monday, 150 were given. All callers are screened to determine who actually needs a test. Today’s tests are nearly “sold out,” Wednesday appointments are nearly “sold out,” there is availability for Thursday.
Call 561-804-0250 to schedule an appointment. The South County Civic Center is located on Jog Road, north of Clint Moore.
The county has stopped accepting appointments for the Haverhill Road COVID-19 testing center — it has run out of kits.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge