DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating our previous story with clarity from Palm Beach County, the Delray Beach COVID-19 testing location continues to accept appointments for Coronavirus testing. The county previously reported that testing kits were out of stock county-wide, but then reiterated that the South Palm Beach County site is primarily being run by Cleveland Clinic.
According to Palm Beach County: More than 3500 people had called for appointments by mid-day Monday, 150 were given. All callers are screened to determine who actually needs a test. Today’s tests are nearly “sold out,” Wednesday appointments are nearly “sold out,” there is availability for Thursday.
Call 561-804-0250 to schedule an appointment. The South County Civic Center is located on Jog Road, north of Clint Moore.
The county has stopped accepting appointments for the Haverhill Road COVID-19 testing center — it has run out of kits.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low