DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating our previous story with clarity from Palm Beach County, the Delray Beach COVID-19 testing location continues to accept appointments for Coronavirus testing. The county previously reported that testing kits were out of stock county-wide, but then reiterated that the South Palm Beach County site is primarily being run by Cleveland Clinic.
According to Palm Beach County: More than 3500 people had called for appointments by mid-day Monday, 150 were given. All callers are screened to determine who actually needs a test. Today’s tests are nearly “sold out,” Wednesday appointments are nearly “sold out,” there is availability for Thursday.
Call 561-804-0250 to schedule an appointment. The South County Civic Center is located on Jog Road, north of Clint Moore.
The county has stopped accepting appointments for the Haverhill Road COVID-19 testing center — it has run out of kits.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend