BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — All COIVD-19 testing at Palm Beach County’s two drive-up testing locations is ceasing for now. The county has run out of kits. Patients with appointments should still show up to be tested, but the appointment phone lines are now closed until new test kits are brought into the area.
Here is the statement from Palm Beach County as of 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020:
“From 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. this morning, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 Screening Hotline scheduled over 600 appointments for drive-thru testing on Thursday, April 9th. The hotline is not accepting calls and will reopen once additional test kits are received.”
The County is not distinguishing the Haverhill Road location from the new location at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center, so the assumption is that this affects both locations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers