BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — All COIVD-19 testing at Palm Beach County’s two drive-up testing locations is ceasing for now. The county has run out of kits. Patients with appointments should still show up to be tested, but the appointment phone lines are now closed until new test kits are brought into the area.
Here is the statement from Palm Beach County as of 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020:
“From 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. this morning, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 Screening Hotline scheduled over 600 appointments for drive-thru testing on Thursday, April 9th. The hotline is not accepting calls and will reopen once additional test kits are received.”
The County is not distinguishing the Haverhill Road location from the new location at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center, so the assumption is that this affects both locations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman