BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — All COIVD-19 testing at Palm Beach County’s two drive-up testing locations is ceasing for now. The county has run out of kits. Patients with appointments should still show up to be tested, but the appointment phone lines are now closed until new test kits are brought into the area.
Here is the statement from Palm Beach County as of 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020:
“From 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. this morning, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 Screening Hotline scheduled over 600 appointments for drive-thru testing on Thursday, April 9th. The hotline is not accepting calls and will reopen once additional test kits are received.”
The County is not distinguishing the Haverhill Road location from the new location at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center, so the assumption is that this affects both locations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now