BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — All COIVD-19 testing at Palm Beach County’s two drive-up testing locations is ceasing for now. The county has run out of kits. Patients with appointments should still show up to be tested, but the appointment phone lines are now closed until new test kits are brought into the area.
Here is the statement from Palm Beach County as of 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020:
“From 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. this morning, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 Screening Hotline scheduled over 600 appointments for drive-thru testing on Thursday, April 9th. The hotline is not accepting calls and will reopen once additional test kits are received.”
The County is not distinguishing the Haverhill Road location from the new location at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center, so the assumption is that this affects both locations.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen