BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — All COIVD-19 testing at Palm Beach County’s two drive-up testing locations is ceasing for now. The county has run out of kits. Patients with appointments should still show up to be tested, but the appointment phone lines are now closed until new test kits are brought into the area.
Here is the statement from Palm Beach County as of 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2020:
“From 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. this morning, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 Screening Hotline scheduled over 600 appointments for drive-thru testing on Thursday, April 9th. The hotline is not accepting calls and will reopen once additional test kits are received.”
The County is not distinguishing the Haverhill Road location from the new location at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center, so the assumption is that this affects both locations.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control