Car Wash Business Are NOT ESSENTIAL, Says County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Pursuant to Florida Governor’s Order 20-91 and the associated Miami-Dade County orders, which apply to Palm Beach County, commercial car washes are not included in the definition of essential businesses and are therefore ordered closed until April 30, 2020.
Businesses and recreational facility closures, social distancing and stay at home strategies are critically important to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. The cooperation of all residents and businesses is requested and appreciated.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates