Car Wash Business Are NOT ESSENTIAL, Says County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Pursuant to Florida Governor’s Order 20-91 and the associated Miami-Dade County orders, which apply to Palm Beach County, commercial car washes are not included in the definition of essential businesses and are therefore ordered closed until April 30, 2020.
Businesses and recreational facility closures, social distancing and stay at home strategies are critically important to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. The cooperation of all residents and businesses is requested and appreciated.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70