Car Wash Business Are NOT ESSENTIAL, Says County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Pursuant to Florida Governor’s Order 20-91 and the associated Miami-Dade County orders, which apply to Palm Beach County, commercial car washes are not included in the definition of essential businesses and are therefore ordered closed until April 30, 2020.
Businesses and recreational facility closures, social distancing and stay at home strategies are critically important to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. The cooperation of all residents and businesses is requested and appreciated.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped