BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Palm Beach County Housing Programs continues to offer assistance to homeowners and prospective renters through the following programs:
· Foreclosure Prevention – Funding may be provided to assist with delinquent mortgage payments, property taxes and homeowner insurance to prevent foreclosure. Applicants can apply for up to $20,000.
· Rental Assistance – Funding may be provided to assist with rental security deposits, utility deposits, connection fees, housing stability counseling and rent payments up to 12 months. The best way to apply for assistance is through the Department of Community Services electronic system by calling (561) 904-7900. You can also click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District