BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Palm Beach County Housing Programs continues to offer assistance to homeowners and prospective renters through the following programs:
· Foreclosure Prevention – Funding may be provided to assist with delinquent mortgage payments, property taxes and homeowner insurance to prevent foreclosure. Applicants can apply for up to $20,000.
· Rental Assistance – Funding may be provided to assist with rental security deposits, utility deposits, connection fees, housing stability counseling and rent payments up to 12 months. The best way to apply for assistance is through the Department of Community Services electronic system by calling (561) 904-7900. You can also click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism