BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — Palm Beach County Housing Programs continues to offer assistance to homeowners and prospective renters through the following programs:
· Foreclosure Prevention – Funding may be provided to assist with delinquent mortgage payments, property taxes and homeowner insurance to prevent foreclosure. Applicants can apply for up to $20,000.
· Rental Assistance – Funding may be provided to assist with rental security deposits, utility deposits, connection fees, housing stability counseling and rent payments up to 12 months. The best way to apply for assistance is through the Department of Community Services electronic system by calling (561) 904-7900. You can also click here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak