BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday night numbers from the Florida Department of health reveal a continued rise in infections and deaths. The death count in Palm Beach County is now 79 — the age remains remains 38 to 96. There are at least 1,431 people in Palm Beach County who have tested positive for COVID-19. At least 246 people are — or have been — hospitalized. We remind our readers that the numbers are only as accurate as what health officials report, and of course are only based on people who have been tested.
In Boca Raton, at least 251 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach it’s 210 and in Boynton Beach the number is 201.
We expect those numbers to grow — potentially significantly — over the next several days as the first tests from the South Palm Beach County COVID-19 testing site are returned and ultimately worked into the State’s statistics.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart