BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The mid-Saturday morning update from the Florida Department of Health reveals at least 17,968 of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida. A total of 419 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, there are at least 1,431 cases of COVID-19. The death count has risen to 79. Of those infected in Palm Beach County, 725 are men, 691 are women. The remainder are unaccounted for in the health department’s statistics.
In Boca Raton, at least 251 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 210 in Delray Beach and 201 in Boynton Beach. These numbers will be updated later Saturday. There are now 79 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in PBC, with the age range remaining 38 to 96. Deaths tend to be reported following a multi-day delay.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge