BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The mid-Saturday morning update from the Florida Department of Health reveals at least 17,968 of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida. A total of 419 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, there are at least 1,431 cases of COVID-19. The death count has risen to 79. Of those infected in Palm Beach County, 725 are men, 691 are women. The remainder are unaccounted for in the health department’s statistics.
In Boca Raton, at least 251 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 210 in Delray Beach and 201 in Boynton Beach. These numbers will be updated later Saturday. There are now 79 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in PBC, with the age range remaining 38 to 96. Deaths tend to be reported following a multi-day delay.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend