BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The mid-Saturday morning update from the Florida Department of Health reveals at least 17,968 of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida. A total of 419 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, there are at least 1,431 cases of COVID-19. The death count has risen to 79. Of those infected in Palm Beach County, 725 are men, 691 are women. The remainder are unaccounted for in the health department’s statistics.
In Boca Raton, at least 251 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 210 in Delray Beach and 201 in Boynton Beach. These numbers will be updated later Saturday. There are now 79 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in PBC, with the age range remaining 38 to 96. Deaths tend to be reported following a multi-day delay.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ANOTHER ONE?! TROPICAL WAVE GROWING EAST OF FLORIDA
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday